Friday, February 3, 2012

SUYL Friday!


Hey! I'm Megan, originally from Wyckoff, NJ and moved a few years ago to Florida to finish my masters degree and work for FDEM and love it. Although now my address is Tallahasse, Florida, I will always be a Jersey Girl (not in the MTV way, but with morals and a brain.) I completed my undergrad at UNC Asheville in Atmospheric Science but wanted to get my masters at FSU in public administration. I am 25 years old and love photography, working on DIY projects and Jesus. I've had the oppourtunity to travel and volunteer with my job and wouldn't take back those experiences for anything.
I would love to be another SUYS relationship!
Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for your post on my blog about my brother! In all honesty, while he appreciates my post about him, he's feeling very leery about meeting any girl who's long distance, even if she seems amazing, even if she'd eventually be willing to move. He's just put himself out there so many times and is afraid of getting hurt all over again. He wants so badly to meet the girl God has for him and I'm trying to encourage him to be open to however God introduces her to him. I'm going to keep encouraging him to reach out, and if things are meant to be with my brother, he'll come around :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.